The Summer Academy begins! We welcome our 1 week and 3 week students. For students on our academic programme, the theme is Leadership & Enterprise (daily topics in the timetable below). For English language students the theme of the week is getting to know the UK.
We welcome our 2 week students. Our academic programme this week is all about language expression and imagination as we create stories. For English language students, the theme of the week is English literature, music and art.
In our final week our academic programme focusses on Science and our students work to create their own invention. Our English language students delve into the world of travel, food and other hobbies.
- 7.30 Get up (access to phones)
- 8.15 Breakfast
- 9.00 - 12.30 Academic workshops
- 12.30 - 1.30 Lunch
- 1.30 - 5.30 Afternoon activities
- 5.30 - 6.30 Social time (access to computers, telephones, music practice and reading rooms)
- 6.30 - 7.15 Supper
- 7.15 - 8.30 Blogging and outdoor activities
- 8.30 - 9.15 Bed
- 9/9.30 Lights out (age dependent)
The course was a great mix of academic, sporting and outdoor activities.
The best thing is the amount of activities available. It is really fun! You are always on your feet!!